Datasource Consulting was chosen, by the fourth largest credit union in the US, to build a modernized Data Warehouse with an independent integration layer to replace a legacy BI solution.
The Datasource Solution:
In phase one of this project, the Datasource team focused on an “analyze and architect” effort for the first release. For this Data Warehouse release, the team worked with the credit union to:
- Perform conceptual data modeling
- Develop business and technical requirements and establish development standards
- Analyze the source system and profile the data
- Design server and ETL architecture
- Install and configure the Informatica platform, as well as perform logical and physical data modeling
- Design, develop, and test the ETL mappings, sessions, and workflows
- Create a data dictionary
Want to discuss your data integration initiative? Contact us – we’d love to talk!
Download Your Case Study Now!