In today’s age of agile development, increasing pressures to deliver, and the importance of developing high quality models, how can we afford not to look at proven models that can save time, reduce cost and increase quality?Universal Data Models and Datasource Consulting have now teamed up in a partnership to provide even more outstanding solutions.
- The what, why, and how to re-use Universal Data Models
- Case studies of organizations that have benefited from the use of Universal Data Models
- Pitfalls regarding re-using models
- How to do ‘agile data modeling’ using Universal Data Models
- Examples of Universal Data Models
- Support evolving demands for business information, quickly and accurately
- How to ensure continuously high quality data models with much lower risk of errors
- Communicate and collaborate best practice data modeling throughout an organization
About Len Silverstone
Len Silverston is a best-selling author, consultant, and speaker with over 30 years of experience integrating organizations’ information, systems, and people. He is a thought leader in data modeling, data management and the human dynamics of integrating information.
Well known for his “Universal Data Models”, these re-usable models help to develop higher quality data models in less time. He authored The Data Model Resource Book series (Volumes 1, 2, and 3), which describe hundreds of reusable data models. The volume 1 book was rated #12 on the Computer Literacy Best Seller and in the series, there are Chinese and Korean translations.
He is the winner of many international awards such as the DAMA International Professional Achievement Award for 2004 and the DAMA International Community Award for 2006. He has received the highest speaker rating for many international data conferences and has published dozens of articles.
Mr. Silverston’s company provides consulting, training, publications, and software to enable information integration.